Game against Manchester Flames

  • Paul Nicholls
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 19, 2002
      Hi guys

      We have been challenged to a game against the Manchester Flames in
      Manchester.

      Who's up for it and which is the preferred date out of the two they have
      offered.

      March 16, or March 30

      I'd go for the 16th, but lets see what the general opinion is.

      Cheers

      Paul #68
    • ricky.de@talk21.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 19, 2002
        either will do i play as and when needed
        rik
        > Let's do the 16th. The 30th is during term break for the kids and
        >Easter weekend. I think we'd have a difficult time getting a team
        >together then.
        >
        >Lee #21
        >

        >--- In Hyenas@y..., Paul Nicholls <paul.nicholls@v...> wrote:
        > Hi guys
        >
        > We have been challenged to a game against the Manchester Flames in
        > Manchester.
        >
        > Who's up for it and which is the preferred date out of the two
        >they have
        > offered.
        >
        > March 16, or March 30
        >
        > I'd go for the 16th, but lets see what the general opinion is.
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Paul #68

        --------------------
      • canuck39uk
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 19, 2002
          Let's do the 16th. The 30th is during term break for the kids and
          Easter weekend. I think we'd have a difficult time getting a team
          together then.

          Lee #21

          --- In Hyenas@y..., Paul Nicholls <paul.nicholls@v...> wrote:
          > Hi guys
          >
          > We have been challenged to a game against the Manchester Flames in
          > Manchester.
          >
          > Who's up for it and which is the preferred date out of the two
          they have
          > offered.
          >
          > March 16, or March 30
          >
          > I'd go for the 16th, but lets see what the general opinion is.
          >
          > Cheers
          >
          > Paul #68
        • mike_rose
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 20, 2002
            16th sounds good

            Mike #8
            > either will do i play as and when needed
            > rik
            > > Let's do the 16th. The 30th is during term break for the kids and
            > >Easter weekend. I think we'd have a difficult time getting a team
            > >together then.
            > >
            > >Lee #21
            > >

            > >--- In Hyenas@y..., Paul Nicholls <paul.nicholls@v...> wrote:
            > > Hi guys
            > >
            > > We have been challenged to a game against the Manchester Flames in
            > > Manchester.
            > >
            > > Who's up for it and which is the preferred date out of the two
            > >they have
            > > offered.
            > >
            > > March 16, or March 30
            > >
            > > I'd go for the 16th, but lets see what the general opinion is.
            > >
            > > Cheers
            > >
            > > Paul #68
            > >

            > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <a Target='_new'
            Href='http://talk21.btopenworld.com/redirect.html?http://docs.yahoo.com/info
            /terms/'>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/</a>

          • TheKilbys
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 20, 2002
              Paul and the others

              I would go for the 16th as it is no in the middle of Spring Break and not on
              Easter weekend.

              If it is the 16th I will be happy to play. The 30th I will not be avail.

              Acton #33

              Paul Nicholls wrote:

              > Hi guys
              >
              > We have been challenged to a game against the Manchester Flames in
              > Manchester.
              >
              > Who's up for it and which is the preferred date out of the two they have
              > offered.
              >
              > March 16, or March 30
              >
              > I'd go for the 16th, but lets see what the general opinion is.
              >
              > Cheers
              >
              > Paul #68
            • mike_rose
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 20, 2002
                Dave sims is up for the 16th too. #10
                > > either will do i play as and when needed
                > > rik
                > > > Let's do the 16th. The 30th is during term break for the kids and
                > > >Easter weekend. I think we'd have a difficult time getting a team
                > > >together then.
                > > >
                > > >Lee #21
                > > >

                > > >--- In Hyenas@y..., Paul Nicholls <paul.nicholls@v...> wrote:
                > > > Hi guys
                > > >
                > > > We have been challenged to a game against the Manchester Flames in
                > > > Manchester.
                > > >
                > > > Who's up for it and which is the preferred date out of the two
                > > >they have
                > > > offered.
                > > >
                > > > March 16, or March 30
                > > >
                > > > I'd go for the 16th, but lets see what the general opinion is.
                > > >
                > > > Cheers
                > > >
                > > > Paul #68
                > > >

                > > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <a Target='_new'

                Href='http://talk21.btopenworld.com/redirect.html?http://docs.yahoo.com/info
                > /terms/'>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/</a>

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • Rob Houlding
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 21, 2002
                  Cant make 16th as girlfriend is coming over from Kenya. Wouldn't be good PR
                  to disappear up to Manchest..."Yeah, sorry babe, I'm in Manchester...oh, you
                  wanted picking up from the airport...!? Never mind, plenty of taxis..."

                  Rob
                  #twenty something...when did I last play/train...coo...god knows!

                  Darrell Findlay; Steve Boardman; Tony Bayliss; Rich Dedman; John Purcell;
                  Ian Courtney; Peter Freitag; Dave Bennett; Nick Foreman; Lee Spencer; Gaby
                  Giroux; Lisa Sherlock; Mike Rose; Melvin Tanner; Dave Sims; Scott Still;
                  Acton Kilby; Dave Warman
                  Subject: [Hyenas] Game against Manchester Flames

                  Hi guys

                  We have been challenged to a game against the Manchester Flames in
                  Manchester.

                  Who's up for it and which is the preferred date out of the two they have
                  offered.

                  March 16, or March 30

                  I'd go for the 16th, but lets see what the general opinion is.

                  Cheers

                  Paul #68

                  ---
                  Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

                  ---

                  The above information is confidential to the addressee and may be
                  privileged. Unauthorised access and use is prohibited.

                  Internet communications are not secure and therefore this Company does
                  not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

                  distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
                  it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

                  Hogg Robinson (Travel) Ltd
                  Registered Office: Abbey House, 282 Farnborough Road, Farnborough,
                  Hampshire GU14 7NJ
                  Registered in England and Wales No 1284358
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 23, 2002
                    Paul,

                    I think that the general opinion is to go for the 16th. That's fine by me,
                    count me in.

                    Peter~66