Gillingham

  • canuck39uk
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2002
      Happy New Year to all. I hope we all got what we needed from Santa or
      at least what we wanted!

      Do we have a team for Gillingham? If we are going could you post the
      directions to the rink as I have misplaced last years.
    • Julia Burns
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 12, 2002
        Guys

        Listen very carefully I shall say this only once -

        Good Luck against Gillingham!!

        Give 'em hell!

        Jools