Off ice puck handling drills

  • Peter Hawken
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2001
      No, it's not a new exercise I'm afraid.

      The hockey clubs have received a complaint from Planet Ice about
      players using sticks off the ice. We have been asked to ensure that
      our players do not under any circumstances use sticks to play with
      pucks, balls or any other object off the ice. Apart from the damage
      that they do to the fabric of the building, they are also a hazard to
      other people.

      Would all players please therefore refrain from hitting things with
      their sticks off the ice and also discourage others from doing it.
      The clubs have been asked to impose a ban on any person doing this in
      the future so there may be no second warning on this topic.

      Thanks to everyone for cooperating.

      Peter (nag) Hawken
      -- Peter Hawken, peterhawken@... on 07/12/2001
    • Vincent Connare
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2001
        Hi ya'll

        I finally renewed my US driving license and wanted to come to this Sundays
        training. I am unsure what time it is now and what day or time the weekday
        training is.. I'm living in S. Wimbledon and have a car. I noticed that the
        web say's Sunday is not open to non-registered players. I of course have
        lapsed since I went back to the US.

        When and how can I make a comeback? What days and times?

        Cheers,
        Vinnie Connare..