happy new year

  • Adam Hopkins
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2000
      I thought I would write and wish you all a good new year (as no one else
      wrote to any other member of the team to wish them a good one)

      Hope everyone had a great new year 2000 and did not get too drunk (unlike
      us)

      and we have a new member of one-list hi to Anna (my fiancee)

      see you at training Thursday night

      Adam #8
    • Patel, Neel A
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2000