Help

  • Ian Courtney
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
      Hey Team

      I'm going to be brining some q-aires down to trainning
      on sunday and i was wondering if those you with sons
      or daughter that play junior hockey would mind asking
      them to fill them out for me.

      they're just a few questions about hockey.

      i've already had about thirty done at another club,
      but i need about ten more.

      if anyone can, it would help me alot.

      thanks

      ian

      Nokia Game is on again.
      Go to http://uk.yahoo.com/nokiagame/ and join the new
      all media adventure before November 3rd.