Good luck!

  • KYLE JAMIE ALEXANDER
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2001
      Hiya team,

      Just a quick message to say good luck for Friday. I'm
      gutted to be missing the game but I shall be attending a
      friends stag weekend in Nottingham.

      It's a weekend long thing and as such I shalln't be at
      training Sunday, nor the Sunday afterwards due to another
      weekend long party up in Yorkshire this time.

      So the next time I'll be around is on the Isle Of Wight.
      Can we sort out hotels, ferry crossings etc. I am planning
      on getting a car soon but very much doubt if I will have
      one by then. That being the case I could really do with a
      lift from Southampton for the weekend.

      I suggest we arrange an evening out for the Saturday.
      Perhaps a meal (indian / chinese?) then on to some pubs?

      Also a sub-note for Mr Nicholls - could you email the
      designs for merchandise to this email address please mate?
      I shall be seeing my friend who's a pro sower while I'm in
      Yorkshire so could do with them before then. And also could
      you chase up the bloke for the name-plates for us? It's
      been forever since we ordered them.

      Have a great couple of weeks everyone, I'll be in contact
      over the email and I'll see you for the IoW tourney.

      Kyle.

      PS - Good luck for the REME game as well!

      Kyle "I'm a name not a number" Alexander
      1alexk90@...