Re: [Hyenas] Skating

  • Paul Nicholls
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 2001
      Great,

      Thanks to all involved for organising that. May I suggest as promotion for
      the Hyenas, and as a show of support for the new combined training session
      that we all wear our Hyenas team jerseys!

      Paul #68

    • darrell.findlay@jwp.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 3, 2001
        Pete

        Can I just add a note of thanks to your hard work on this. I am sure it is
        very well appreciated by the pack. Is that the right term for a group of
        Hyenas. I'm sure someone will tell me if I've got it wrong!

        Regards

        Darrell

        Peter Hawken
        <peterhawken@speakea To: <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
        sy.uk.net> cc: <ljellis.focus@...>
        Subject: [Hyenas] Skating
        03/10/01 13:51
        Please respond to
        Hyenas

[...]

      • Peter Hawken
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 3, 2001
          It's actually a stagger of Hyenas when we refer to the skating kind.

          And thanks for the flattery and gratitude. It's not warranted
          because I've not done very much towards it other than say yes to the
          ladies. But nonetheless, keep all these nice comments coming. I
          don't care how false they are, they are great for my ego (large and
          growing)

          Pete (ego the size of a planet) Hawken #5

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 4, 2001
            That's just great Rob. You are truly a master in the art of
            gratuitous creeping and sucking up

            On Thu, 4 Oct 2001 09:06:58 +0100, Rob Houlding wrote:
            >Isn't Jimmy Anderrson a bit of an alcoholic...?
            >
            >Oops...sorry.
            >

            >Psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
            >
            >Actually Peter you are an incredible asset to the team. In the
            >short time
            >since my joining, you have raised above what is considered
            >"adequate" by
            >most standards, excelled your efforts to the status of "exemplary"
            >and above
            >all this maintained an endearing quality of sarcasm and wit rarely
            >matched
            >in others.
            >
            >How's that ego doing...?

            -- Peter Hawken, peterhawken@... on 04/10/2001
          • Rob Houlding

> [...]

              >we? So, we all need to work exceptionally hard.
              >
              >I have been on a course similar to the format that Jimmy is likely
              >be running. The harder you work, the more benefit you will see from
              >it, so let's all really make it worthwhile and come along expecting
              >to put everything into the skating. As well as improving our own
              >speed and fitness, the whole team will benefit from our dazzling
              >skating style from now on.
              >
              >Lastly, can I ask that we all make the ladies welcome on our ice as
              >I'm sure they will on Monday evenings. If we get on well with this
              >format, we shall be looking to do similar things in the future from
              >time to time. I believe that by working with the ladies team, both
              >teams will benefit from additional ice time and additional coaching
              >expertise.
              >
              >Get those blades sharpened and prepare to skate!

              The above information is confidential to the addressee and may be
              privileged. Unauthorised access and use is prohibited.

              Internet communications are not secure and therefore this Company does
              not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

              distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
              it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

              Hogg Robinson (Travel) Ltd
              Registered Office: Abbey House, 282 Farnborough Road, Farnborough,
              Hampshire GU14 7NJ
              Registered in England and Wales No 1284358
            • mike_rose
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 4, 2001
                Makes me wanna puke! .................bucket! :-)