Fw: Like the logo!

  • Iain
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001
      Can anyone help Katherine?

      Iain #67
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 9:31 PM
      Subject: Like the logo!

      Just browsing the site - like the new logo, he looks like a Wilfred or Arbuthnott to me
      Does Chris Graham still play?  Lost touch a while back, I think he was going to the States and I've moved abroad.  I have an ancient mobile number and address in Calcot - does anyone have an e-mail or c/o address?
      If anyone does that would be groovy
      Katherine
      PS  Don't really have the hang of modern technology so may have sent this message twice in error!

    • Julia Burns
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2001
        I know he was working in Swindon - try the Northstars or Nationwide Knights website 'cause he played against us one game.

        Julia