RE: [Hyenas] IOW

  • Lisa Sherlock
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31, 2001
      I'm up for a trip to the US...more details needed though....what does the
      ?700 cover?

      is the tournament on? i wanna go....

      is the ice ok now, are we training this weekend?

      Lisa #17

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 14, 2002
        Hi Guys

        The IOW match is now booked for the 27th April.

        Please register in your usual way.

        Looking at the Slough game responses I think that the general consensus is
        NOT to play them. Apologies to the elitists amongst you who were up for it!

        We will, however, be playing the Knights (Invicta that is) on April 6th -
        please register for this too.

        Paul #68