I'm back!

  • Paul Nicholls
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12 11:04 PM
      Hi guys

      I know you all missed me and can't wait to see me on the ice again! (Yeah,
      right)

      Any news I should know? Did anyone organise the games with Peterborough on
      the Isle of Wight? If not I'll get on the case.

      Cheers

      Paul #68
    • mike_rose
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13 9:28 AM
        Yo Paul,

        Nice to see your back, hope you enjoyed the jaunt.

        Any chance we can have some more details on the Isle of White thingie.

        cheers

        mike