RE: [Hyenas] Sundays match v MK

  • Rob Houlding
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2001

      Yo ho ho and a furry morning to yee…

      Can someone please sort me out a shirt for Sunday…?

      Ta

      Rob

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2001

        I'll have the clubs supply of spare shirts and socks with me on Sunday.

        As I said, face off is 5.30, try to be there as close to 4.30 as you can. Directions are as follows -

        Leave M1 Jct 14

        Follow signs to Milton Keynes, over many round abouts

        Then follow signs to RAIL AND BUS STATION

        Then follow STATION signs until you see 'AA' ICE RINK signs

        Planet Ice is in the Leisure Park behind Argos and Homebase.

        These were given to me by my dad's girlfriend so you can't blame me if you get lost ;)

        Noone has emailed to say my team list is wrong so I'll assume it's right ! Pete (F) can you sort out some lines please?

        Many thanks, see you all soon,

        Kyle.

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 1, 2001
          Kyle,

          Those are good directions, we used similar directions for the U10,
          the key is you cannot see the rink from the road, it is behind the
          stores and out of sight.

          Lee #21

          --- In Hyenas@y..., "Kyle Alexander" <kyle@k...> wrote:

          > I'll have the clubs supply of spare shirts and socks with me on
          Sunday.

          > As I said, face off is 5.30, try to be there as close to 4.30 as
          you can.
          > Directions are as follows -
          >
          > Leave M1 Jct 14
          >
          > Follow signs to Milton Keynes, over many round abouts
          >
          > Then follow signs to RAIL AND BUS STATION
          >
          > Then follow STATION signs until you see 'AA' ICE RINK signs
          >
          > Planet Ice is in the Leisure Park behind Argos and Homebase.
          >
          > These were given to me by my dad's girlfriend so you can't blame me
          if you
          > get lost ;)
          >
          > Noone has emailed to say my team list is wrong so I'll assume it's
          right !
          > Pete (F) can you sort out some lines please?
          >
          > Many thanks, see you all soon,
          >
          > Kyle.

          Service.

          > The above information is confidential to the addressee and may be
          > privileged. Unauthorised access and use is prohibited.
          >
          > Internet communications are not secure and therefore this Company
          does
          > not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

          > distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
          reliance on
          > it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
          >
          > Hogg Robinson (Travel) Ltd
          > Registered Office: Abbey House, 282 Farnborough Road, Farnborough,
          > Hampshire GU14 7NJ
          > Registered in England and Wales No 1284358

          Service.
        • Ian Courtney
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 4, 2001
            Hey Buddies

            hows it going? dont think im going to be able to make
            it on sunday... start work with my dad on monday
            (building site) so i think i better try and save some
            sort of energy, so if some one wants my place let em
            have it.

            Ian

            p.s.

            i'm sorry for the lateness of this email i did try
            sending it a few days a go (guess it didnt work)

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 4, 2001
              Herewith the lines for Sunday, Ian Courtney dropped out today but Tony Bayliss might come.

              !.

              1. If Tony does not turn up we have two centres, three pairs of wingers and two pairs of D's as follows:

              Wingers:

              Iain Friar            Kyle
              Melvin                Julia
              Mike                   Rob

              Centres:

              Peter F.             Scott

              D's:

              Dave M        Dave S
              Lisa            Steve

              2. If Tony does turn up D's stay the same and forwards change to:

              Iain F.         Peter F.        Scott
              Melvin         Julia             Kyle
              Mike           Tony            Rob

              Regards

              Peter #66

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 4, 2001

                There is also the possibility I believe that Pete H may play if he's both back and not too tired.

                Lines are cool with me tho, see you all at MK on Sunday. My mobile number is 07711 747 252 - if anyone gets lost I've got a pretty good map of the area so give me a call and I'll help if I can.

                Kyle.

                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 5, 2001
                  Anyone know if the training is cancelled tonight?

                  Regards

                  Darrell Findlay
                  National Account Manager Retail
                • Kyle Alexander
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 5, 2001

                    Yes training is cancelled tonight.

                    BTW everyone - Lisa is stuck for a lift to MK this evening. If anyone offer her a lift get in contact with me on 07711 747 252 and I'll pass on her number.

                    Kyle.