Sundays match v MK

  • Kyle Alexander
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 31, 2001
      Hiya everyone,

      I'm not too sure of rosters for this one. The below list is what Paul had + who I remember saying they wanted to play.

      If anything is list is incorrect please let me know ASAP.

      Rik Dedman #1 (Netminder)

      1   Dave Murray (Defence)
      2   Julia Burns #44 (Left Wing)
      3   Dave Sims #10 (Defence)
      4   Melvin Tanner #7 (Left Wing)
      5   Scott Still
      6   Kyle Alexander #9 (Right Wing)
      7   Lisa Sherlock #17 (Defence)
      8   Peter Freitag #66 (C) (Centre)
      9   Mike Rose
      10  Steve Boardman
      11  Ian Courtney
      12  Iain Friar
      13  Rob Houlding
      14 Nick Houseman

      Face off is confirmed as 5.30pm, please try and be at the rink for 4.30ish. I've got some directions and will post them onto the list as soon as I dig them out my briefcase. I'm really more interested in sorting out the roster at the moment tho.

      Ta,

      Kyle
    • Rob Houlding
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2001

        Yo ho ho and a furry morning to yee…

        Can someone please sort me out a shirt for Sunday…?

        Ta

        Rob

[...]

        The above information is confidential to the addressee and may be
        privileged. Unauthorised access and use is prohibited.

        Internet communications are not secure and therefore this Company does
        not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

        distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
        it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

        Hogg Robinson (Travel) Ltd
        Registered Office: Abbey House, 282 Farnborough Road, Farnborough,
        Hampshire GU14 7NJ
        Registered in England and Wales No 1284358
      • Kyle Alexander
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 1, 2001

          I'll have the clubs supply of spare shirts and socks with me on Sunday.

          As I said, face off is 5.30, try to be there as close to 4.30 as you can. Directions are as follows -

          Leave M1 Jct 14

          Follow signs to Milton Keynes, over many round abouts

          Then follow signs to RAIL AND BUS STATION

          Then follow STATION signs until you see 'AA' ICE RINK signs

          Planet Ice is in the Leisure Park behind Argos and Homebase.

          These were given to me by my dad's girlfriend so you can't blame me if you get lost ;)

          Noone has emailed to say my team list is wrong so I'll assume it's right ! Pete (F) can you sort out some lines please?

          Many thanks, see you all soon,

          Kyle.

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 1, 2001
            Kyle,

            Those are good directions, we used similar directions for the U10,
            the key is you cannot see the rink from the road, it is behind the
            stores and out of sight.

            Lee #21

            --- In Hyenas@y..., "Kyle Alexander" <kyle@k...> wrote:

            > I'll have the clubs supply of spare shirts and socks with me on
            Sunday.

            > As I said, face off is 5.30, try to be there as close to 4.30 as
            you can.
            > Directions are as follows -
            >
            > Leave M1 Jct 14
            >
            > Follow signs to Milton Keynes, over many round abouts
            >
            > Then follow signs to RAIL AND BUS STATION
            >
            > Then follow STATION signs until you see 'AA' ICE RINK signs
            >
            > Planet Ice is in the Leisure Park behind Argos and Homebase.
            >
            > These were given to me by my dad's girlfriend so you can't blame me
            if you
            > get lost ;)
            >
            > Noone has emailed to say my team list is wrong so I'll assume it's
            right !
            > Pete (F) can you sort out some lines please?
            >
            > Many thanks, see you all soon,
            >
            > Kyle.

            Service.

            > The above information is confidential to the addressee and may be
            > privileged. Unauthorised access and use is prohibited.
            >
            > Internet communications are not secure and therefore this Company
            does
            > not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

            > distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
            reliance on
            > it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
            >
            > Hogg Robinson (Travel) Ltd
            > Registered Office: Abbey House, 282 Farnborough Road, Farnborough,
            > Hampshire GU14 7NJ
            > Registered in England and Wales No 1284358

            Service.
          • Ian Courtney
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 4, 2001
              Hey Buddies

              hows it going? dont think im going to be able to make
              it on sunday... start work with my dad on monday
              (building site) so i think i better try and save some
              sort of energy, so if some one wants my place let em
              have it.

              Ian

              p.s.

              i'm sorry for the lateness of this email i did try
              sending it a few days a go (guess it didnt work)

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 4, 2001
                Herewith the lines for Sunday, Ian Courtney dropped out today but Tony Bayliss might come.

                !.

                1. If Tony does not turn up we have two centres, three pairs of wingers and two pairs of D's as follows:

                Wingers:

                Iain Friar            Kyle
                Melvin                Julia
                Mike                   Rob

                Centres:

                Peter F.             Scott

                D's:

                Dave M        Dave S
                Lisa            Steve

                2. If Tony does turn up D's stay the same and forwards change to:

                Iain F.         Peter F.        Scott
                Melvin         Julia             Kyle
                Mike           Tony            Rob

                Regards

                Peter #66

                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 4, 2001

                  There is also the possibility I believe that Pete H may play if he's both back and not too tired.

                  Lines are cool with me tho, see you all at MK on Sunday. My mobile number is 07711 747 252 - if anyone gets lost I've got a pretty good map of the area so give me a call and I'll help if I can.

                  Kyle.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 5, 2001
                    Anyone know if the training is cancelled tonight?

                    Regards

                    Darrell Findlay
                    National Account Manager Retail
                  • Kyle Alexander
                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 5, 2001

                      Yes training is cancelled tonight.

                      BTW everyone - Lisa is stuck for a lift to MK this evening. If anyone offer her a lift get in contact with me on 07711 747 252 and I'll pass on her number.

                      Kyle.