Game against Milton Keynes

  • Peter Hawken
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2001
      Here is the final roster for the game on Saturday afternoon. Please
      note that as we have been over subscribed for the game, one or two
      people are not playing even though they have registered to play. As
      this is the final list, if your name is not on the list, you will
      not be playing this weekend.

      Can all players please make sure that:

      1 They are in the changing room by 4.30 at the latest
      2 They bring the game fee of £12, to be paid BEFORE the game. Either
      I or Steve will be collecting the money. As there always seems to be
      one or two people who never quite manage to pay on the day, it makes
      it difficult to chase payment after the game.

      Milton Keynes Jesters, at Basingstoke Ice Rink, Saturday 16th June
      Face-off 5.00pm

      Netminders
      Rik Dedman #1

      Forwards
      Paul Nicholls #68 (Centre)
      Lee Spencer #21 (Left Wing)
      Kyle Alexander #9 (Right Wing)
      Julia Burns #44 (Left Wing)
      Mike Rose #8 (Left Wing)
      Darrell Findlay #15 (Right Wing)
      Tony Bayliss #11 (Centre)
      Peter Freitag #66 (C) (Centre)
      Scott Still #29 (Right Wing)
      Iain Friar #67 (Left Wing)

      Defence
      Ian Courtney #72
      Dave Sims #10
      Lisa Sherlock #17
      Peter Hawken #5
      Steve Boardman #13

      Please note that we are currently one defender short so one of the
      forwards listed above will be asked to play defence.
      -- Peter Hawken, peterhawken@... on 06/14/2001