Sorry Team

  • Paul Nicholls
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2001
      Right, I've had my wrist slapped.

      Here's the deal with game registrations.

      I will not be closing any rosters until the day or so before the match. If
      you want to play and you know you are available please register, regardless
      of how many others have registered.

      In the event we have more than 15 players and 2 netminders the team will
      then be selected on a 'train to play' basis. In other words the more
      regularly you attend the Sunday Hyenas training sessions then the more
      likely it is you will play. The team will therefore consist of the 15 most
      regularly training players, plus the two most regular goalies.

      I think it is safe to say that the goalies will be Nick and Rik (Dave M
      stepping in if one of them can't do it.

      Sorry guys, for jumping the gun with the Manchester roster - but heh! We all
      make mistakes.

      PLEASE NOTE: Only register if you are sure you are free to play. Don't
      register for all game willy nilly (and for you girls that means on an
      'unconsidered basis')!!

      Cheers

      Paul #68

      PS I have now ordered the shirt nameplates so we willbe asking for money
      from the following people

      SHERLOCK
      SIMS
      ROSE
      ALEXANDER
      SPENCER
      STILL

      (have I missed any?)
    • David
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 10, 2006
        Hi Guys, apologies for my no show yesterday. I took a really big hit
        during the cougars game which left be dazed and winded and with a
        headache, I had to drive home to get my sweat suit and when i got out
        of my van i was all dizzy and my ears were ringing, which made me
        decide not to play, apart from that, i was hurting anyway and still am.
        I still have a bad head today and as a result, i'm glad i didn't
        attempt to play. Sorry Rik for not getting that Cd to you, will sort it
        next week. Sorry if i let you guys down, what was the score anyway?

        Hopefully catch you all Sunday.
      • Marc Givogue
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 10, 2006
          Dave....what's your name Dave????

          What's your name Dave???

          >From: "David" <blindtothefactuk@...>
          >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Hyenas] Sorry Team
          >Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 16:26:22 -0000
          >
          >Hi Guys, apologies for my no show yesterday. I took a really big hit
          >during the cougars game which left be dazed and winded and with a
          >headache, I had to drive home to get my sweat suit and when i got out
          >of my van i was all dizzy and my ears were ringing, which made me
          >decide not to play, apart from that, i was hurting anyway and still am.
          >I still have a bad head today and as a result, i'm glad i didn't
          >attempt to play. Sorry Rik for not getting that Cd to you, will sort it
          >next week. Sorry if i let you guys down, what was the score anyway?
          >
          >Hopefully catch you all Sunday.

        • Julia Burns
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 10, 2006
            Hi Guys

            Heard it was a great game Sunday - well played. I' sorry I had to bail but
            as the face off was put back further to 10pm it meant an even later night
            than planned & I had a very important job interview Monday first thing.

            I guess it was worth missing the game as I got my ideal job at my ideal
            company. It's a shame it came at the cost of a hockey match!

            Jools
          • Richard Dedman
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 11, 2006
              well done on your job jules

              as u say it was a good game, think i may have to kick more shots in from behind the goal line(was a bad goal guys and im totally to blame on that one sorry)
              that 5 on 3 against us was amazing, i believe i had two shots against me during that, thats fantastic

              also andy c and stevie b cheers for doing the goal judging, at the end of a game i always like to know my stats, gives me an indication on how i played etc, without u guys doing goal judging its hard to know so thanks again

              rik

              http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/jswolB/TM

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 12, 2006

                Hey guys good game at the weekend.

                If any one fancies it I have set up a fantasy football league on http://fantasy.premierleague.com just register yourself pick a team and then go to the league section, click on the join private league and enter the following code to enter our own league 89693-20313.

                Good luck for anyone who joins in.

                Graham # 73

                http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/jswolB/TM

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • Andy Hartfield
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 13, 2006
                  Rik, Jamie, Mike R and Dave H. You were interested in Level 1 coaching
                  courses.

                  Please can you call me on 07921 507691

                  thanks,

                  http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters
                • Richard Dedman
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 14, 2006
                    andy im gonna have to pull out of it this year, to much to do and not enough time etc, sorry mate
                    im gutted

                    Andy Hartfield <andrewhartfield@...> wrote:

                    Rik, Jamie, Mike R and Dave H. You were interested in Level 1 coaching
                    courses.

                    Please can you call me on 07921 507691

                    thanks,

                    http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters

                    Something is new at Yahoo! Groups. Check out the enhanced email design.
                    http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/jswolB/TM

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/