Re: [Hyenas] Wow! It works.

  • Peter Hawken
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2001
      Paul,

      I can make the following games so far:

      >Milton Keynes Jesters, at Basingstoke Ice Rink, Saturday 16th June
      >Face-off
      >4.00pm
      >
      >Westminster Statesmen, at Streatham Ice Rink, Sunday 15th July Face-
      >off
      >8.00pm

      I know that I can't make this date:

      >, at Basingstoke Ice Rink, Saturday 28th July Face-off 4.00pm

      The Flames game I think I will be OK for, but I won't know for
      another few days.

      Sorry to leave it so long, but I wanted to make sure that I could
      make the games before I signed up for them.

      Peter
      -- Peter Hawken, peterhawken@... on 06/01/2001
    • Steve Boardman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2001
        Paul,

        Put me down for all games as player/reserve as appropriate.

        Steve.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2001
          > (Fixtures secretary, roster organiser, ref booker, EIHA liaison, someone
          > blame when I'm not registered, shoulder to cry on, someone to trip up when
          > your pissed off, piss taker and general loud mouth for and on behalf of
          the
          > Basingstoke Hyenas Mothers meeting and Ice Hockey Team!)

          Paul, you're doing a great job. As one of our longer serving players I
          cannot ever remember a time where we had so many games. Thats how we'll
          improve as a team - by playing games - in a way that scrimmages won't.