Cheap Bison tickets - 23 March

  • kay carrington
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 5:46 AM
    Hey Hyenas

    The Bison Ladies IHT can get cheap tickets for the Basingstoke Bison's last match of the regular season on Sunday 23 March against Milton Keynes Lightning, tickets are £6 each.  Face off is 5.30pm so perfect timing before our training session!

    If you would like tickets (or friends, family, work colleagues etc, more the merrier) please let me have the money on SUNDAY 9 MARCH (next week) so I can get the tickets back to you the following week before the match.

    Thanks, see you all at training!

    Kay & Dickie
  • kay carrington
    Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10 4:33 AM
      If anyone would like tickets for this match please let me know by Saturday, I can collect the money next week

      Thanks!

      Message 3 of 3 , Mar 15 4:02 AM
        Last call for cheap tickets for the 23 March - I can collect the money from you at training tomorrow, I just need numbers today

        Kay