Extra training

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2014
      Hello all

      Due to lack of training numbers (players living a long way out), The Slough ladies prem team open their training session to boys and girls to increase numbers and try to keep the team afloat financially.

      We currently get about 7 girls turn up and the remainder is boys of different levels, so normally between 12-15 players on the ice.

      The training is different each week, but on every other week (this week), we pay a top Hungarian fitness coach called George, he is amazing and the drills are fairly straight forward but consistent and flowing, plus knackering - trust me! The other 2 weeks are split, one drills run by Ex GB Player NIcky Bicknell and the other week is a controlled organised scrimmage.

      If your interested, it is ONLY £7.00. It is on Wednesdays nights at 9.40 to 10.40.

      You would be more than welcome.

      See you tonight.

      SJ

      Sent from my iPad
    • luke dacosta

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 19, 2014
          What do you think the answer is to that question?