Bison game Nov 17th

  • James Bone
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2013
      All ... a last reminder of cheap tickets for home game a week Sunday November 17th

      I need to know numbers by this weekend!

      Tickets are £6 each £1 per ticket going to the hyenas. Even towards Christmas evening out

      James
    • carl.sinclair81
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2013
        Can I have 3 tickets please

        Sent from Samsung Mobile

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2013
          Hi mate definitely need 3 tickets, I will get the money to you at the weekend.

          Cheers
          Graham

          On 5 Nov 2013, at 17:02, James Bone <James22ice@...> wrote:

          All ... a last reminder of cheap tickets for home game a week Sunday November 17th

          I need to know numbers by this weekend!

          Tickets are £6 each £1 per ticket going to the hyenas. Even towards Christmas evening out

          James

        • Kristine Currie