Hyenas Christmas party

  • Michael Currie
    Message 1 of 24 , Nov 5, 2013

      Hi all,

      The Hyenas Christmas party will be on Saturday 7th December in Basingstoke!

      I need to get numbers so I can book somewhere for a meal. Please let me know if you can make it by Sunday, I expect it to start around 7pm, but can't be sure until I have numbers.

      You can also just come and drink later.

      There will also be a Christmas jumper competition. I'm sure the captain will buy the winner a drink or something!

      Cheers,
      Mike

    • Matthew Pennefather-Neal
      Message 2 of 24 , Nov 5, 2013
        Nice work Mike!

        I am definitely up for this. Fenno's humping reindeer jumper is going to take some beating though!

        Message 3 of 24 , Nov 5, 2013
          Weathspoons at the top of town would be a good shout.
          They do food and cheap drink.
          Also im up for this. Hopefully no unforseen accidents will happen this time

          Sent from Samsung Mobile

          Message 4 of 24 , Nov 5, 2013
            Hi all

            Great work Mike.

            I will sort out a great prize for the best christmas jumper. Its going to be a great night.

            Thanks
            The Cap
            Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2

            Message 5 of 24 , Nov 5, 2013
              Good effort mike .... im in as is the wife .... remember all partners welcome

              James

              Message 6 of 24 , Nov 5, 2013
                Is the prize skating circles with out a stick?

                Sent from Samsung Mobile

                Message 7 of 24 , Nov 5, 2013
                  No, doing the Iron Cross blindfolded!

                  Message 8 of 24 , Nov 5, 2013
                    the prize will be better than that. My thinking cap is on.
                    Mike our enforcer Caroline can come to.

                    Message 9 of 24 , Nov 5, 2013
                      Found the perfect Jumper for lofty ..... AHEM MATT LOFTHOUSE .... you are traveling up to amiazinstoke at least for this !!!!

                      http://www.amazon.co.uk/London-Knitwear-Gallery-Christmas-Reindeer/dp/B00EUTSCKC/ref=sr_1_60?s=clothing&ie=UTF8&qid=1383656247&sr=1-60&keywords=novelty+christmas+jumpers

                      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                      From: grahamjennings87@...
                      Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 11:33:54 +0000

                        Message 11 of 24 , Nov 5, 2013
                          Hi Mike

                          Your definitely a better social secretary than me!  Lol.

                          I'm working on a babysitter, but should be okay for Paul and me :-). I'll let you for definate next day or two.

                          SJ

                          Sent from my iPad

                          On 5 Nov 2013, at 15:52, jonathan taylor <Yes.Jon@...> wrote:

                          Looking forward to this already, well done Mr Currie count me in.

                          Sent from my iPad

                          On 5 Nov 2013, at 09:34, "Michael Currie" <mike@...> wrote:

                          Hi all,

                          The Hyenas Christmas party will be on Saturday 7th December in Basingstoke!

                          I need to get numbers so I can book somewhere for a meal. Please let me know if you can make it by Sunday, I expect it to start around 7pm, but can't be sure until I have numbers.

                          You can also just come and drink later.

                          There will also be a Christmas jumper competition. I'm sure the captain will buy the winner a drink or something!

                          Cheers,
                          Mike

                        • Lofty
                          Message 12 of 24 , Nov 6, 2013
                            Will be a grand event but sadly i cant make it :( i will make it up to you guys in comedy value :) xx

                            Sent from my iPhone 4

                            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                            From: grahamjennings87@...
                            Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 11:33:54 +0000

                          • nporterandjbailey@tiscali.co.uk

                                  Message 16 of 24 , Dec 7 9:14 AM
                                    YO!

                                    Where is everyone meeting tonight?

                                    I'm guessing somewhere before the Chinese!

                                    Word.

                                    Fenno

                                    Message 17 of 24 , Dec 7 9:20 AM
                                      Not able to get in til just before 7

                                        Message 19 of 24 , Dec 7 9:29 AM
                                          I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE DISAPPOINTED IN YOU.

                                          Just kidding - that Xmas jumper had better be good!

                                          Fenno

                                          Message 20 of 24 , Dec 7 9:30 AM
                                            Out side the grub shop at about 7

                                            Sent from Samsung Mobile