Level 1 Coach Needed

  • silverfox_007uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2013
      All

      The Bison Ladies are playing at home tonight at 6.30pm and we don't have a Level 1 Coach to assist on the bench

      If you're a L1 coach or higher, or know someone and you/them are available can you let me know otherwise our game will be a loss if played as a challenge game.

      Thanks

      Dickie

      Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the EE network.