Player registration

  • james22ice@hotmail.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2013

      Player registrations are now due for next season. Registration payments need to be in ASAP if registration isn't completed by the end of Sept YOU will not be able to train as of OCT the 1st

      Player registration is £50 per player, £35 for second team or Ladies league players

      Please pay into the normal account that your subs go into with a reference of your name, if you can't do that then I'd suggest adding your shirt number in pence to denote who its from

      Please let me know once payment is made

      James

    • Lofty
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2013
        Hello james ,
        Im going to come to my first training session tomorow evening, been a long time coming :)
        Im trying to figure out my options regarding player reg, i definatly want to be registered for next year.
        But my pay day is on the 15th! What are the circumstances of registering then for me ? Does it cost more ? Can it be back dated or will it mean i just begin training officialy 1st november ? As its been a while since iv trained a little more of a wait is not a problem ;)
        Hopefuly see you sunday :)
        Matt

        Sent from my iPhone 4