Re: [Hyenas] Rec Section AGM

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2013
      Really sorry., but I will be in Ibiza

      On 14 Aug 2013, at 08:42, James Bone <James22ice@...> wrote:

      Guys n Gals ....

      I think I know the answer to this but here goes anyway.... The Rec section AGM is to be held on the 1st of SEPT would anyone be prepared to attend on the clubs behalf? I cant make it myself.

      If we sent a representative the club would receive a £5 per head reduction on registration fees so for the 30+ players we have registered it would save a whopping £160

      Any feedback welcome if no-one wants to go I will send the clubs apologies in advance

      See you all Sunday hopefully

      James