Rec Section AGM

  • James Bone
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2013
      Guys n Gals ....

      I think I know the answer to this but here goes anyway.... The Rec section AGM is to be held on the 1st of SEPT would anyone be prepared to attend on the clubs behalf? I cant make it myself.

      If we sent a representative the club would receive a £5 per head reduction on registration fees so for the 30+ players we have registered it would save a whopping £160

      Any feedback welcome if no-one wants to go I will send the clubs apologies in advance

      See you all Sunday hopefully

      James
    • Sarah