Re: [Hyenas] CHEAP TICKETS - BISON GAME

  • Michael Currie
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2013

      Do you mean 18th - this Sunday?

      On 12 Aug 2013 11:31, "James Bone" <James22ice@...> wrote:

      Guys n Gals,

      We've provisionally been offered cheap tickets to attend a game to watch Bison Vs Slough on Sunday 17th - tickets are £6 each. The club gets cash back of £1 for every ticket sold so mention it to friends family etc.

      This will be a Sunday as previously mentioned with plenty of time to grab kit from the cars for training afterwards

      if people can possibly let me know if they are interested it would be appreciated, we have a limit of 120 tickets available

      cheers all

      James