Missing you all

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2013
      Hi all

      Just wanted to say that I haven't deserted you, I'm just taking a few weeks off to concentrate on my Big bike ride from Belgium to the UK.

      I will be back with vengeance in September, hopefully super fit from all this cycling I've been doing (one can hope).

      I am certainly missing being on the ice and all of you especially my boys - Gray & Tom :-)

      See you in about 3 weeks, as going away for a rest after the ride.

      Love SJ

      ps. Please sponsor me on www.justgiving.com/Sarah-Jane-nichols1

      Thank you x