Kit for sale

  • james22ice@hotmail.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 3:55 AM
      Don't celebrate, its not me selling up ... But ex player looking to sell his kit

      Sticks-RBK 7K Snakeskin Crosby right.
      Sheerwood RM7 Crosby right.

      Mission stick bag.

      Nike Bauer helmet in White with hejduk half visor.

      Gloves-Nike Bauer 13" V series same gloves also in 14" but synthetic not leather like the others.

      RBK shorts small to medium 8K black.
      Socks Black and White and team colours.
      London Racers,Bison and Russian jerseys.

      Pads are old but size s-m legs 15"

      Any takers let me know and ill forward details

      From James