Sponsoring

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2013
      Hello all my lovelys

      It's now ONLY 4 weeks till Will, Paul and ME cycle 300 miles for 3 charities.

      Many of you mentioned you would sponsor "nearer" the time., well it's nearly here and so far only one of my team buddies have sponsored me., thank you Graham & Caroline.

      It's really easy to do., just click on the link below here and follow the 'simple' instructions, although if you follow them like you follow simple drill instructions god knows what you'll end up purchasing. LOL

      www.justgiving.com/Sarah-Jane-nichols1

      Thank you All.:-)

      SJ. X.