Re: [Hyenas] Big Wheel Bike Ride

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2013
      Done, signed up for 31 miles.

      On 9 Jul 2013, at 14:27, Sarah <sjn210570@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone

      On Sunday 28th July is the Big Wheel Bike Ride in Basingstoke.   A few of you showed some interest in doing the event in Will's previous email so now is the time to book up.

      Just click on the link and enter!

      Afterwards we can go to the pub and have some beers.

      Would be fantastic if we all at least set off together so let me know once you've entered.

      See ya soon

      SJ

       Here's the link :-

      Sent from my iPhone