FUND RAISING FOR CANCER RESEARCH

  • Dickie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2013
      All

      My son is currently studying at Bournemouth University and has taken on a challenge to raise money for AICR (Association for International Cancer Research).

      Cancer can affect everyone, no one is safe,  1 in 3 will be affected by cancer.   To help the cause Liam is going to trek through the unforgiving mountainous terrain in the Peruvian Jungle in South America to reach the ancient city of Machu Picchu. It will be a hard task which will require determination and endurance. You can be a part of it by donating some money through this page. The charity, AICR, works to fund researchers in their endeavor to fight cancer world wide.   We can't all trek across the world but you can help by donating. All amounts small and large are extremely appreciated.

      http://www.everydayhero.co.uk/liam_fisher

      Many thanks

      Dickie

      Dickie Fisher