Please sponsor us.

  • Sarah-Jane
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2013
      Hi all

      Over August Bank Holiday, Paul, Will and myself are cycling 300 miles from Belgium to the UK.

      If you are able to sponsor us, even the smallest amount, I'd be eternally grateful and pledge to shower quicker, do less farting and belching, no more peeing in bushes stories and I'll try my hardest to score more goals than Porter! Lol

      Please click on the following link, Will, will have his own just giving page for you to donate on. You know it's worth it.

      Mine & Pauls is:-

      www.justgiving.com/Sarah-Jane-nichols1

      See you Saturday.

      SJ. X