Re: [Hyenas] Swindon

    Message 1 of 24 , May 13 8:37 AM
      Will try and get the schedule out later today Rik

      On 13 May 2013, at 10:08, ricky.de@... wrote:

      Do we know what the schedule is for thus yet? Has team been decided etc?

      Rik

      Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

      Message 2 of 24 , May 13 11:31 AM
        Game times for Saturday are as follows,
        10:35am
        12:50pm
        15:05pm
        19:35pm

        Sundays game times will depend on group positions.

        On 13 May 2013, at 15:01, Sarah <sjn210570@...> wrote:

        I was gonna ask the same.

        Sent from my iPhone

      • ricky.de.t21@btinternet.com
        Message 3 of 24 , May 15 7:41 AM
          Cheers g man.
          That's gonna suck as I gotta go home Saturday night. Hope Sunday isn't early start. What time we gotta be in Swindon for Saturday?