Re: [Hyenas] Swindon

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 24 , May 13 7:01 AM
      I was gonna ask the same.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 13 May 2013, at 10:08, ricky.de@... wrote:

      Do we know what the schedule is for thus yet? Has team been decided etc?

      Rik

      Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

        Message 3 of 24 , May 13 11:31 AM
          Game times for Saturday are as follows,
          10:35am
          12:50pm
          15:05pm
          19:35pm

          Sundays game times will depend on group positions.

        • ricky.de.t21@btinternet.com
          Message 4 of 24 , May 15 7:41 AM
            Cheers g man.
            That's gonna suck as I gotta go home Saturday night. Hope Sunday isn't early start. What time we gotta be in Swindon for Saturday?