Swindon

  • ricky.de.t21@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 24 , May 13, 2013

      Do we know what the schedule is for thus yet? Has team been decided etc?

      Rik

      Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

    • Sarah
      Message 2 of 24 , May 13, 2013
        I was gonna ask the same.

        Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 24 , May 13, 2013
            Game times for Saturday are as follows,
            10:35am
            12:50pm
            15:05pm
            19:35pm

            Sundays game times will depend on group positions.

            Message 5 of 24 , May 15, 2013
              Cheers g man.
              That's gonna suck as I gotta go home Saturday night. Hope Sunday isn't early start. What time we gotta be in Swindon for Saturday?