Re: [Hyenas] Ice time tomorrow

  • Rhys Jordan
    Message 1 of 5 , May 8, 2013
      Cheers SJ

      Many Thanks

      Rhys Jordan

      38 Osborne Close,
      Oakridge,
      Basingstoke,
      Hampshire,
      RG21 5TS

      Call: 07590038806

      On 8 May 2013, at 21:03, Sarah-Jane <sjn210570@...> wrote:

      Hi Rhys

      I will be there.  I don't finish work till 6.45 so will be running a few minutes late but definitely count me in.

      SJ

      Sent from my iPad

      On 8 May 2013, at 15:54, Rhys Jordan <rhysjordan24@...> wrote:

      Hi guys,

      The ladies have ice time tomorrow from 7.15-8.30 we are going to be having a scrimmage anyone interested in extra ice time please let me know its £5 and I need to know as soon as so I can sort out teams

      Many Thanks

      Rhys Jordan

      38 Osborne Close,
      Oakridge,
      Basingstoke,
      Hampshire,
      RG21 5TS

      Call: 07590038806

    • Rhys Jordan
      Message 2 of 5 , May 8, 2013
        Yeah course it is bud see you there I will put you in one of the teams bring both light and dark shirt if you can

        Many Thanks

        Rhys Jordan

        38 Osborne Close,
        Oakridge,