Re: [Hyenas] Ice time tomorrow

  • jonathan taylor
    Message 1 of 5 , May 8, 2013
      I'm up for that if ok?

      Sent from my iPad
    • Rhys Jordan
      Message 2 of 5 , May 8, 2013
        Cheers SJ

        Many Thanks

        Rhys Jordan

        38 Osborne Close,
        Oakridge,
        Basingstoke,
        Hampshire,
        RG21 5TS

        Call: 07590038806

        On 8 May 2013, at 21:03, Sarah-Jane <sjn210570@...> wrote:

        Hi Rhys

        I will be there.  I don't finish work till 6.45 so will be running a few minutes late but definitely count me in.

        SJ

        Sent from my iPad

        On 8 May 2013, at 15:54, Rhys Jordan <rhysjordan24@...> wrote:

        Hi guys,

        The ladies have ice time tomorrow from 7.15-8.30 we are going to be having a scrimmage anyone interested in extra ice time please let me know its £5 and I need to know as soon as so I can sort out teams

        Many Thanks

        Rhys Jordan

        38 Osborne Close,
        Oakridge,
        Basingstoke,
        Hampshire,
        RG21 5TS

        Call: 07590038806

      • Rhys Jordan
        Message 3 of 5 , May 8, 2013
          Yeah course it is bud see you there I will put you in one of the teams bring both light and dark shirt if you can

          Many Thanks

          Rhys Jordan

          38 Osborne Close,
          Oakridge,