Re: [Hyenas] Ice time tomorrow

  • Sarah-Jane
    Message 1 of 5 , May 8, 2013
      Hi Rhys

      I will be there.  I don't finish work till 6.45 so will be running a few minutes late but definitely count me in.

      SJ

      Sent from my iPad

      On 8 May 2013, at 15:54, Rhys Jordan <rhysjordan24@...> wrote:

      Hi guys,

      The ladies have ice time tomorrow from 7.15-8.30 we are going to be having a scrimmage anyone interested in extra ice time please let me know its £5 and I need to know as soon as so I can sort out teams

      Many Thanks

      Rhys Jordan

      38 Osborne Close,
      Oakridge,
      Basingstoke,
      Hampshire,
      RG21 5TS

      Call: 07590038806

    • jonathan taylor
      Message 2 of 5 , May 8, 2013
        I'm up for that if ok?

        Sent from my iPad
      • Rhys Jordan
        Message 3 of 5 , May 8, 2013
          Cheers SJ

          Many Thanks

          Rhys Jordan

          38 Osborne Close,
          Oakridge,
          Basingstoke,
          Hampshire,
          RG21 5TS

          Call: 07590038806

          Message 4 of 5 , May 8, 2013
            Yeah course it is bud see you there I will put you in one of the teams bring both light and dark shirt if you can

            Many Thanks

            Rhys Jordan

            38 Osborne Close,
            Oakridge,