Ice time tomorrow

  • Rhys Jordan
    Message 1 of 5 , May 8, 2013
      Hi guys,

      The ladies have ice time tomorrow from 7.15-8.30 we are going to be having a scrimmage anyone interested in extra ice time please let me know its £5 and I need to know as soon as so I can sort out teams

      Many Thanks

      Rhys Jordan

      38 Osborne Close,
      Oakridge,
      Basingstoke,
      Hampshire,
      RG21 5TS

      Call: 07590038806
    • Sarah-Jane
      Message 2 of 5 , May 8, 2013
        Hi Rhys

        I will be there.  I don't finish work till 6.45 so will be running a few minutes late but definitely count me in.

        SJ

        Sent from my iPad

        On 8 May 2013, at 15:54, Rhys Jordan <rhysjordan24@...> wrote:

        Hi guys,

        The ladies have ice time tomorrow from 7.15-8.30 we are going to be having a scrimmage anyone interested in extra ice time please let me know its £5 and I need to know as soon as so I can sort out teams

        Many Thanks

        Rhys Jordan

        38 Osborne Close,
        Oakridge,
        Basingstoke,
        Hampshire,
        RG21 5TS

        Call: 07590038806

      • jonathan taylor
        Message 3 of 5 , May 8, 2013
          I'm up for that if ok?

          Sent from my iPad
        • Rhys Jordan
          Message 4 of 5 , May 8, 2013
            Cheers SJ

            Many Thanks

            Rhys Jordan

            38 Osborne Close,
            Oakridge,
            Basingstoke,
            Hampshire,
            RG21 5TS

            Call: 07590038806

            Message 5 of 5 , May 8, 2013
              Yeah course it is bud see you there I will put you in one of the teams bring both light and dark shirt if you can

              Many Thanks

              Rhys Jordan

              38 Osborne Close,
              Oakridge,