Bank holiday monday Bike Ride

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2013
      Hi all,

      Im just seeing who would like to join me on a team bike ride on Monday 6th May., thinking about 10-15 miles for those that are not quite so into their biking as some of us and a 20-25 mile ride for those who want a bit more of a challenge.

      Will have the obligatory pub stop.

      If you can let me know I can then sort out start times, as the longer riders will start a bit earlier and join up with the smaller route ones and we can ride together.

      Good training for those doing the Big Wheel too.

      SJ. X

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2013
        Might be up for a 20-25 mile one depending on time of day and what other plans we have etc.

        Graham

        Im just seeing who would like to join me on a team bike ride on Monday 6th May., thinking about 10-15 miles for those that are not quite so into their biking as some of us and a 20-25 mile ride for those who want a bit more of a challenge.

        Will have the obligatory pub stop.

        If you can let me know I can then sort out start times, as the longer riders will start a bit earlier and join up with the smaller route ones and we can ride together.

        Good training for those doing the Big Wheel too.

        SJ. X

        Sent from my iPhone
      • Sarah-Jane
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2013
          Great,  will be in the morning.  Depending on who else is gonna join us will depend time.  I'll keep you posted.

          SJ

          Sent from my iPad