Cancer Research Trek

  • silverfox_007uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2013
      All

      My son is trying to raise money for International Cancer Research and is hoping to raise £3500 in order for him to have a place on the Machu Picchu trek in Peru.

      If you can spare any money and would like to donate to this worthy cause please pledge using the following website:

      http://www.everydayhero.co.uk/liam_fisher

      Also, if you have any fundraising ideas then for a 'poor' university student please let me know.

      Thank you

      Dickie
      Dick Fisher
    • carl.sinclair81
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22, 2013
        Cake sale dicky

        Sent from Samsung Mobile

        My son is trying to raise money for International Cancer Research and is hoping to raise £3500 in order for him to have a place on the Machu Picchu trek in Peru.

        If you can spare any money and would like to donate to this worthy cause please pledge using the following website:

        http://www.everydayhero.co.uk/liam_fisher

        Also, if you have any fundraising ideas then for a 'poor' university student  please let me know.

        Thank you

        Dickie
        Dick Fisher

        <*> Your email settings: