Re: [Hyenas] After game proposal

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19 5:46 AM
      Hello all.

      As this discussion stemmed from my original email.,  thought I should just say that I had text a Committee member and asked if we will have to pay and was told we wouldn't - hence sending out my email.

      Perhaps the committee should sort it out amongst themselves and let us know what's for the best.

      Either way i'm happy to go with the flow and i'll be there tomorrow and going to the pub afterwards.  Lol

      SJ.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 19 Apr 2013, at 13:08, jbdrive@... <jbdrive@...> wrote:

      At some point we will have to arrange a slot to play Romford. I'd suggest some contribution as not point loosing club funds

      Sent from James @ JBDRIVE