RE: [Hyenas] After game proposal

  • Michael Currie
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 19, 2013

      It depends if this ice time is counted as one of our games or not. Game ice time is usually paid by the club with fees for refs and beers I believe. If not counted as a game, a 5-10 charge seems reasonable?

      Mike

      On Apr 19, 2013 10:11 AM, "Matthew Pennefather-Neal" <matthew1783@...> wrote:

      Definitely not up for cancelling the ice thanks Mr Bean Counter! Bloody accountants :) Still think we should all pay a tenner as per a normal game, up to £170 (this is what you would get from a full team unless my math is wrong!) and then any cash on top of that could go to a round of beers after.

      Just my 2 penneth worth.

      Matt

      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      From: sjn210570@...
      Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 17:08:02 +0100
      Subject: [Hyenas] After game proposal

      Hello all

      As we no longer have a game on Saturday evening against Romford, and we are having a club match (is this a posh word for a scrimmage?), We don't need to pay our £10's, so can put this money to good use down the Spruce after our 'Club Match'.

      Should be a fun evening, hockey and beer !

      See you all Saturday

      SJ

      Sent from my iPad