Re: [Hyenas] After game proposal

  • carl.sinclair81
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18, 2013
      While it would be nice to pay for this out of the coffees,  maybe paying £5 per person towards the ice time so that we don't eat into our cash reserves too much.

      Or if turnout is going to be low cancelling the ice time?

      I don't think ill be around on saturday as im in london during the day and not sure when ill be back.

      Those are my thoughts

      The bean counter

      Sent from Samsung Mobile

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 19, 2013
        Definitely not up for cancelling the ice thanks Mr Bean Counter! Bloody accountants :) Still think we should all pay a tenner as per a normal game, up to £170 (this is what you would get from a full team unless my math is wrong!) and then any cash on top of that could go to a round of beers after.

        Just my 2 penneth worth.

        Matt

        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 19, 2013
          I agree with princess penfold.

          I know we have a fair bit of cash in the bank but we dont want to get our selves into the position we were in a couple of years ago where we have to all chip in emergency funds.

          Plus remember box plus one!
          The northen monkey loves it

          Bean counter out

          Sent from Samsung Mobile

          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 19, 2013

            It depends if this ice time is counted as one of our games or not. Game ice time is usually paid by the club with fees for refs and beers I believe. If not counted as a game, a 5-10 charge seems reasonable?

            Mike

            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com