Injured foot

  • Lofty
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25 4:32 AM
      Hi guys n gals
      Just to let you know ive broken my fith meta tarsel in a few places, doctor told me today i maybe able to use it in 4weeks if all goes to plan, its gonna be torture not being able to skate byt hope to be back with you all soon :)
      From lofty

      Sent from my iPhone 4
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25 9:37 AM
        Get well soon Lofty!

        I have to ask - is there a flesh wound that is suspiciously horseshoe shaped?!?!

        Just to let you know ive broken my fith meta tarsel in a few places, doctor told me today i maybe able to use it in 4weeks if all goes to plan, its gonna be torture not being able to skate byt hope to be back with you all soon :)
        From lofty

        Sent from my iPhone 4