Re: [Hyenas] Missing puck bag

  • Rhys Jordan
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2013
      Ok cool cause the one left in changing room was the under 18's and they need it back as soon as

      Many Thanks

      Rhys Jordan

      38 Osborne Close,
      Oakridge,
      Basingstoke,
      Hampshire,
      RG21 5TS

      Call: 07590038806

      On 18 Mar 2013, at 15:25, Graham Woolford <grahamwoolford@...> wrote:

      Hi Rhys
      There was one the same as ours in the changing room that I have as I wasn't sure if it was ours so if someone else took ours it will be the one I have.

      Graham

      On 18 Mar 2013, at 09:03, Rhys Jordan <rhysjordan24@...> wrote:

      Hi guys did anyone see an extra puck bag after training last night and pick it up if so please let me know ASAP

      Many Thanks

      Rhys Jordan

      38 Osborne Close,
      Oakridge,
      Basingstoke,
      Hampshire,
      RG21 5TS

      Call: 07590038806

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 18, 2013
          No one else has replied mate so not sure

          Many Thanks

          Rhys Jordan

          38 Osborne Close,
          Oakridge,