Missing puck bag

  • Rhys Jordan
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2013
      Hi guys did anyone see an extra puck bag after training last night and pick it up if so please let me know ASAP

      Many Thanks

      Rhys Jordan

      38 Osborne Close,
      Oakridge,
      Basingstoke,
      Hampshire,
      RG21 5TS

      Call: 07590038806

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 18, 2013
          Ok cool cause the one left in changing room was the under 18's and they need it back as soon as

          Many Thanks

          Rhys Jordan

          38 Osborne Close,
          Oakridge,
          Basingstoke,
          Hampshire,
          RG21 5TS

          Call: 07590038806

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 18, 2013
              No one else has replied mate so not sure

              Many Thanks

              Rhys Jordan

              38 Osborne Close,
              Oakridge,