Re: [Hyenas] Possible game

  • carl.sinclair81
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 13, 2013
      They were lucky for me. I saw you checking out my junk

      Sent from Samsung Mobile

      From: Simon Dacosta <simondacosta2@...>
      Date: 13/03/2013 21:52 (GMT+00:00)
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

      I'm always up for a game if there's not enough players

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 13 Mar 2013, at 20:58, jbdrive@... <jbdrive@...> wrote:

      I'm not sure, so a no at this time

      Sent from James @ JBDRIVE

      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 14, 2013
        B is avaliable , (doubt i will have points though) x

        From: Sarah-Jane <sjn210570@...>
        Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 09:35:55 +0000
        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

        I've got a nice little Lacey black thong that will look so good on you Si. :-).  Lol

        Sent from my iPad

        On 13 Mar 2013, at 22:17, Simon Dacosta <simondacosta2@...> wrote:

        Perhaps we should all swap pants

        Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 14, 2013
              Ben.,    Si didn't have any points and got to play @ Invicta so you may be lucky :-)))

              Message 6 of 18 , Mar 17, 2013
                I spoke too soon! :o(

                I've done something to my back so will have to miss tonight - I'm falling apart!

                Fenno

                Message 7 of 18 , Mar 17, 2013
                  Me too :( im in a&e, hurt my foot running, doh lol

                  Sent from my iPhone 4

                • nporterandjbailey@tiscali.co.uk
                  Message 8 of 18 , Mar 18, 2013
                    gtg for the 30th #25