Re: [Hyenas] Possible game

  • Simon Dacosta
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 13, 2013
      Perhaps we should all swap pants

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 13 Mar 2013, at 22:16, Sarah-Jane <sjn210570@...> wrote:

      Not sure those pants are that lucky Cunit,  with our latest run of bad luck.  Change of pants, change of luck!

      SJ

      Sent from my iPad

      On 13 Mar 2013, at 22:07, "carl.sinclair81" <carl.sinclair81@...> wrote:

      The lucky pet my python pant will be out again

      Sent from Samsung Mobile

      From: "Graham Woolford" <grahamwoolford@...>
      To: "Hyenas Ice Hockey Club" <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Hyenas] Possible game
      Date: Wed, Mar 13, 2013 13:29

      Afternoon all

      Looks like the Cougars are after a rematch as I have had a message to see if we want a game 30/03/13 it will be a 18:30pm face off but we need to ensure we have the required numbers before I accept as that is Easter weekend.

      Can you let us know if you are available or not.

      Cheers
      Graham

    • carl.sinclair81
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 13, 2013
        They were lucky for me. I saw you checking out my junk

        Sent from Samsung Mobile

        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 14, 2013
          B is avaliable , (doubt i will have points though) x

          From: Sarah-Jane <sjn210570@...>
          Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 09:35:55 +0000
          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

          I've got a nice little Lacey black thong that will look so good on you Si. :-).  Lol

          Sent from my iPad

              Message 6 of 18 , Mar 14, 2013
                Ben.,    Si didn't have any points and got to play @ Invicta so you may be lucky :-)))

                Message 7 of 18 , Mar 17, 2013
                  I spoke too soon! :o(

                  I've done something to my back so will have to miss tonight - I'm falling apart!

                  Fenno

                  Message 8 of 18 , Mar 17, 2013
                    Me too :( im in a&e, hurt my foot running, doh lol

                    Sent from my iPhone 4

                  • nporterandjbailey@tiscali.co.uk
                    Message 9 of 18 , Mar 18, 2013
                      gtg for the 30th #25