Re: [Hyenas] Possible game

  • jbdrive@live.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2013
      I'm not sure, so a no at this time

      Sent from James @ JBDRIVE

      ----- Reply message -----
      From: "Graham Woolford" <grahamwoolford@...>
      To: "Hyenas Ice Hockey Club" <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Hyenas] Possible game
      Date: Wed, Mar 13, 2013 13:29

      Afternoon all

      Looks like the Cougars are after a rematch as I have had a message to see if we want a game 30/03/13 it will be a 18:30pm face off but we need to ensure we have the required numbers before I accept as that is Easter weekend.

      Can you let us know if you are available or not.

      Cheers
      Graham
    • Simon Dacosta
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2013
        I'm always up for a game if there's not enough players

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 13, 2013

          No for me. Peter