Possible game

    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 13, 2013
      Afternoon all

      Looks like the Cougars are after a rematch as I have had a message to see if we want a game 30/03/13 it will be a 18:30pm face off but we need to ensure we have the required numbers before I accept as that is Easter weekend.

      Can you let us know if you are available or not.

      Cheers
      Graham
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 13, 2013
        I'm a no for that weekend I'm afraid.

        Shame though, I'd have liked a rematch (not that I'd have enough points anyway...)!

        Word.

        Fenno

        p.s. I should be back to training Sunday ladies & ladyboys!

        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 13, 2013
          Yes im always up for a battle

          Sent from Samsung Mobile

          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 13, 2013
            I'm a yes,   I'd like to think ill be out of my sick bed by then.

            SJ

            Sent from my iPad

            On 13 Mar 2013, at 14:17, "carl.sinclair81" <carl.sinclair81@...> wrote:

            Yes im always up for a battle

            Sent from Samsung Mobile

            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 13, 2013
              I will be about so I'm a yes.

            • ricky.de.t21@btinternet.com
              Message 6 of 18 , Mar 13, 2013
                Not available sorry

                Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

                Message 7 of 18 , Mar 13, 2013
                  Yep

                  Graham Woolford <grahamwoolford@...> wrote:

                  >Afternoon all
                  >
                  >Looks like the Cougars are after a rematch as I have had a message to see if we want a game 30/03/13 it will be a 18:30pm face off but we need to ensure we have the required numbers before I accept as that is Easter weekend.
                  >
                  >Can you let us know if you are available or not.
                  >
                  >Cheers
                  >Graham
                • carl.sinclair81
                  Message 8 of 18 , Mar 13, 2013
                    The lucky pet my python pant will be out again

                    Sent from Samsung Mobile

                    Message 9 of 18 , Mar 13, 2013
                      Not sure those pants are that lucky Cunit,  with our latest run of bad luck.  Change of pants, change of luck!

                      SJ

                      Sent from my iPad

                        Message 11 of 18 , Mar 13, 2013
                          They were lucky for me. I saw you checking out my junk

                          Sent from Samsung Mobile

                          Message 12 of 18 , Mar 14, 2013
                            B is avaliable , (doubt i will have points though) x

                            From: Sarah-Jane <sjn210570@...>
                            Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                            Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 09:35:55 +0000
                            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                            ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                            I've got a nice little Lacey black thong that will look so good on you Si. :-).  Lol

                            Sent from my iPad

                                Message 15 of 18 , Mar 14, 2013
                                  Ben.,    Si didn't have any points and got to play @ Invicta so you may be lucky :-)))

                                  Message 16 of 18 , Mar 17, 2013
                                    I spoke too soon! :o(

                                    I've done something to my back so will have to miss tonight - I'm falling apart!

                                    Fenno

                                    Afternoon all Looks like the Cougars are after a rematch as I have had a message to see if we want a game 30/03/13 it will be a 18:30pm face off but we need to ensure we have the required numbers before I accept as that is Easter weekend. Can you let us know if you are available or not. Cheers Graham
                                  • Lofty
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Mar 17, 2013
                                      Me too :( im in a&e, hurt my foot running, doh lol

                                      Sent from my iPhone 4

                                    • nporterandjbailey@tiscali.co.uk