Re: [Hyenas] Swindon Tournament 2013

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 24, 2013
      Yes Luke my 50th.,  so i'll be expecting an extra special present :-).  Lol

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 24 Feb 2013, at 15:41, luke dacosta <luke.dacosta80@...> wrote:

      Is it your 50 th  birthday Sj??

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 24 Feb 2013, at 15:38, "Sarah" <sjn210570@...> wrote:

      Brilliant Pete.,  let us know how much we owe.  I will look up hotels.  It's my birthday weekend too.:-)

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 24 Feb 2013, at 13:56, Graham Woolford <grahamwoolford@...> wrote:

      Cheers for sorting that Pete.

      Graham

      On 24 Feb 2013, at 11:47, "Peter Freitag" <pandhfreitag@...> wrote:

      Guys and girls,

      I have entered the team in to the Swindon tournament and was successful to claim a place. Entries are accepted on a first come first served basis so I had to act quickly but as we all had such a good time last year I thought we were up for it again.

      The dates are 18/19 May 2013, put it in your diaries!